[Dailydrool] Blue Power Dreams (slightly off topic and a little racey.)

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 14:27:07 PDT 2012

I know what gentian violet is. I used it on my horses when I was a kid. I
know it stains.
So flash forward 15 yrs or so and here I am, with my first newborn, and she
has thrush, a yeast infection, in her mouth from me, from when she was born.
And what did they prescribe?
Gentian Violet.
Paint your....ah.....nipples  I was told. WHAT??
But I did because it was supposed to help the baby. When she suckled. Oy.
Gentian Violet stains skin. Trust me on this.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis and Conley