[Dailydrool] What I learned on the drool

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 20 13:25:55 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I almost forgot.  Yesterday I was upset because my girls were gone and I was
worried about LuLu.  And then I saw Bev's post and it looked like she was having
a worse day than me and she recommended the wine thing.  Well, I have learned
that when Bev says to do something, ignore her at your peril so I figured ...
what the heck?  I poured myself a glass of wine and what do you know?  I felt
much better.  She's really smart that way.

Oh ..... and about all the ear posts.  I learned something the hard way .... I
wash everybody's ears every week.  I use regular doggy ear wash.  If everybody
has healthy ears, it's all good.  But ... when we would get a foster I found
that if I didn't wash my hands between dogs I accidently transfered the
infection from the foster dog to the resident dogs and wound up doing EVERYONE's
ears daily with rinse and drops.  So .... if you have anybody who might have an
infection it's definately a good idea to wash your hands in between.

Good luck,
Dale