[Dailydrool] Ears

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:27:15 PDT 2012

Bev both your post about the ear cleaner and the baths had me laughing so hard I cried, thank you for that.

Gunter goes straight to his crate when I get out the ear cleaner.  Wulfie doesn't mind it, he makes little moaning sounds while I rub his ears, so I think he likes that part.  My routine now is to take them outside to potty, leave their leashes on and close the crate doors so Gunter can't hide.  Then I sit on the floor with Gunter first, clean his ears, wash my hands and then he gets a treat.  I keep Wulfie's treat with me so he comes and gets it when I sit on the floor again, and I do his ears.  Then wash my hands and they both get another treat.  Wulfie will follow me anywhere for a treat, Gunter will go in his crate if the dremel (nails) or the ear cleaner is visible no matter what kind of treat I have.  Oh I use the blue power cleaner and hold an old towel over them while they shake and haven't had an issue with staining.  I do wipe their ears out though before they shake so their isn't much left to come out.

Drool to everyone who needs it, we are always sending drool whenever it's needed.

Kim with Gunter (I hate ear cleaning and nail trimming and I won't walk on wet grass), Wulfgang (My brother is a little prissy) and the cats