[Dailydrool] Brudder Jake & speed bathing

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 20 12:01:56 PDT 2012

Oh Gosh Debbie,  I never knew dogs got high blood pressure,  I  should have
had a clue as I always have my girls wear a blood pressure cuff when  they
have their teeth cleaned, but just thought that it was because of the
anesthetic.  Hope Jake is doing better,  no wonder he had an  attitude  wow,  and
I would never wish this allergy thing on any  hound,  I literally sit and
cry my poor Maggie is a mess !!!!!!  major  bald spots  and oozing  sores,

RE: Speed bathing   Bwahahahahahahaahah  and I bet your  crazy neighbor was
watching from her bedroom window too Bev !!!!!  tell  John we want to see
what he recorded on facebook

Marlene  Mags & Annie