[Dailydrool] Disemboweled Toy Chicken

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:48:08 PDT 2012

Well, it is a very sad day in Southern Oregon.

I regret to inform my family and friends that I came home for lunch to
find that Dexter has totally disemboweled his favorite chew toy. This
little stuffed chicken has been in the home for over a decade. I
received it as a gift for Maggie in my first ever Daily Drool Secret
Pawnter exchange.

Services will be held in the back yard at 4:00 Wednesday afternoon. I
realize most of you couldn’t possibly attend with such short notice,
but please don’t send flowers. Dexter would simply chew them up next.
In memory of the beloved chicken, donations will be accepted by Oregon
Basset Hound Rescue. I haven’t checked with them formally, of course,
but I’m sure they’d love your moola!

Tim and the White City Hounds
Maggie d’Earest
Leia Round