[Dailydrool] The Rutz hounds (and Cyrus too)

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 20 10:43:02 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's the clueless momPerson here,

I am childless for a month.  My girls have left me and run away to camp again!!
The dogs are NOT amused.  You should have SEEN Snoopy yesterday when the bags
started flowing down the hall.  Cyrus has seen this for many years already but
this was only Snoopy's 2nd time and he freaked out.  After I dropped the kids
off at the transport and loaded them on board I went to work.  When I came home
you would have thought I was back from the dead.  Snoopy went crazy when he saw
me, I guess he thought I'd gone with the girls.  After a few minutes he started
running to the door and barking as if to say "well, now bring the girls back."
No such luck.  Late last night I couldn't find Cyrus .... I went into Natalies
room and he had wormed his way UNDER the COVERS and was asleep in there tucked
in with his head on the pillow.

LuLu is VERY unhappy with this turn of events.  Plus, today I took her in to
have her teeth cleaned and her bump on her foot removed.  She didn't like being
dropped off at all.  But Dr Heddin will take good care of my baby girl and I
promised to pick her back up this afternoon.  I wonder how long it will take
though before she can go back to her nightly walks.  Several people wrote me
that they have had extra toe like bumps removed from their dogs feet.  Anyone
remember how long it took to heal up?

More later from the clueless momPerson with Snoopy (we are without girls today)
and Cyrus (it's very quiet)