[Dailydrool] New Costco Beds

Sally Russell sally at slokr.com
Wed Jun 20 19:42:47 PDT 2012

We bought two beds in Costco, the ones with some cedar chips.  For an
entire week, neither one of our bassets would as much as try them out.  We
now have placed the old smelly covers from the former beds on top of the
new ones and they are finally but tentatively getting on the beds.

Do bassets hate the cedar chips smell?  What is going on?  The new beds are
more plush and less firm.  Anyone else have this problem?

Pixel and Browser "us go on that new clean smelly thing?" and slaves Bert
and Sally Russell "what is going on here"?