[Dailydrool] Snoopy and LuLu are going to waddle

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 20 21:28:34 PDT 2012

Hi all it's Snoopy here,

LuLu is sound asleep, she had a tooth cleaning today.  They pulled a tooth and
took that bump off of her foot.  She's on the mend now but the clueless
momPerson has gone and spent most of the cookie money on vet bills.

Turns out we're waddling for Golden Gate Basset Rescue in a couple weeks, on the
4th of July.  And LuLu and I are going to be a couple of empty handed hounds if
we don't get some funds raised quick.  The clueless momPerson has put up a first
giving page here:  http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/dalerutz/waddle-2012 in
case you want to donate to Golden Gate Basset rescue because they saved us both.

Thanks for thinking of Snoopy and LuLu.  Now back to your regularly scheduled
drooling.

Love,
Snoopy