[Dailydrool] Blue stuff, CoQ10 and doggie kart

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 20:54:31 PDT 2012

It's me, I don't write to often, but I try to keep up, and I  appreciate
all the help  you have been to me. I am still very very sad over  losing my
"Honey", she was such a little lady, maybe it don't help I have lost  half of
my family in the first 2 mo. of the yr. also.
Could someone  please tell me what the blue stuff is made  of? I just can't
remember, but I sure would like to use it on Dottie's ears that  get so
guncky too.  I myself use the CoQ10, I take one in the morning, and  one in the
night, and it helps with leg cramps that I get with taking cholestrol
pills. I don't know why it helps, but my heart dr. suggested it, and it seems to
 do the trick, for awhile anyway.
Just thought I would mention, to see if anyone has a need for  a basset
doggie cart. We ordered it from Eddie's wheels, and paid 450. for it,  and she
absolutely would not use it. So we have hung onto it, just in case we
needed it again. We would like to donate it too someone that could use it. It
was made for her, but I do think it is a little bit adjustable. I  am going
to contact a place also, that does rescue, but does not adopt out, it is
their  forever home.
Thanks again for all the encouragement from everyone. Dottie  has finally
quit chewing a hole in her foot from the emptiness of Honey being
blessings t o,  all,               Barbie  Dottie andScooby, and angel Honey

In a message dated 6/21/2012 9:17:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,