[Dailydrool] Chaos at our house

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 08:49:40 PDT 2012

Hey!  Bugsey here!  I would like to start by saying there should be a law
against Nigel, Llewis and Conley giving the Momslave bad ideas!  I don't
want a bath outside and I really don't want a bath in someone else's anal
juices!  Fortunately at our house we have our very own shower.  And, only
Beauford gets his anals done.  Bwahahaha!

Things are not very happy at our house right now.  Beauford the angel has
decided to trade in his wings for horns.  Yesterday mom was trying to make
carrot and apple juice.  He stole a carrot off the counter.  Keep in mind
he is allergic to carrots.  So mom was really mad.  He is usually very good
about giving up stuff, but not yesterday.  Then Browyn went to see what
Beauford had and he got all snippy and we got carrots to!  But, mom forgot
that Browyn still hasn't figured out how to eat big chunks of food.
Beauford stole part of his carrot.  Then he stole part of the apple.  Mom
remembered to cut up Browyn's apple and put it in her bowl and Beauford
bullied her off the bowl and ate her apple.  At this point he went to
jail.  Browyn was loved on and given extra food and I was just ignored.
Yep.  Ignored because I was good and didn't do anything wrong.  The really
weird part is usually Beauford is very good to Browyn and beats me up if I
look at her cross eyed.  Can a neutered male dog suffter from PMS?  It gets
better, or um worse.  When Mom was making dinner, she decided to make more
carrot juice.  Yep.  The bozo decided to steal another carrot while mom and
dad were in the kitchen.  Dad got the carrot back and yelled at Beauford.
Then mom was making up plates with cheese and Beauford stole the muenster
and the provalone off Dad's plate.  Back to jail Beauford went.  He staid
there until dinner was over and the clean up had occured.  Mom said she was
going to get Beauford out.  I can't repeat what Dad said.  It will get
rejected by the moderators,  So, Beauford gets out and everyone but Browyn
and Dad can tell he is mad.  He steals Browyn's nylabone.  She goes and
gets another one.  He steals that one.  She gets a different one.  I am
staying on the couch staying out of all this mess.  Nothing good is going
to come of it.  Yep, Beauford steal the third bone and Browyn goes for his
throat.  It is rreally kind of funny.  Browyn is 30 pounds and Beauford is
62.  Next thing I know, I get dumped out of mom's lap and she throws both
of them outside without any bones.  Then she picks up all the bones and
lets them in at the next commercial break.  Mom missed a bone under the
woodstove and the fight is on again.  Now it is pouring rain.  Beauford
goes back to jail and stays there until dinner time!

Bugsey (I am not sure what caused this, but I am staying out of it),
Beauford (I think I would feel better if I could bite someone's head off),
Browyn (what happened to my favorite brother!) and the momslave, Jennifer
(I have no clue what Beauford's problem is, but he better get happy in the
same fur he got mad in or I may need a padded room!)