[Dailydrool] Missing basset near Pittsburgh PA- can you help?

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 17:32:12 PDT 2012

I just got a call that Ellie the sweet little red & white girl we adopted out in south Pittsburgh, between Baldwin & the Allegany airport has gone missing from her new home about noon yesterday. Ellie is very very shy. If you can help to look for her contact Amy at 412-390-9191 or If you can think of anything to help. Ellie is better with women & may come to a person with a basset. She is microchipped. Ellie is a little girl & may be hiding in shrubbery or tucked away under something. Angelika can you put the word out on the drool? Please send prayers that she is found soon...
( Droopy Basset Rescue)