[Dailydrool] Catching up

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Jun 23 14:05:00 PDT 2012

Seems like all I do anymore is to play catch up, especially since going back in AF uniform...even if it is just for a few months. We are busting out the dehydrator and juicing up the boyz to send drool to Brudder Jake and anyone one else that needs it.  Heart healing drool to all those that have had a beloved hound go to the bridge. May they live forever in the magic of your memories.

Bev, I loved the speed bathing post! Laughed my butt off just picturing the whole scene.

We hope that everyone is having a great weekend.

Love and drool to all.

Sent from my iPaw