[Dailydrool] cutting nails

Doug and Stephanie Irish sirish at nexband.com
Sun Jun 24 10:41:36 PDT 2012

I am still laughing about the Super Glue story! I just did three sets of
toes yesterday and it took practically all day to get them done. Of course,
my story is nowhere as amusing as your was. I was already laughing and then
I got to the part where the toe was glued to the comforter and that you cut
a hole in the comforter it was almost too much. My husband heard me laughing
and had to come and see what was so funny, He read it and then he was
laughing. What a great story! Glad everyone is ok and hope you feel better
soon!
Stephanie