[Dailydrool] master of all trekking

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Sat Jun 23 23:31:54 PDT 2012

dear nigel,
we are so glad your momperson said those magic words for you!  see you can now use da nose again & become da trekking machine you used be (& we all know still are)...but tell me...how are you going to explain to the other lazy non trekking slug dogs about the piece of comforter your other done glued to your foot?

really nigel..you need to mobilize the law firm & do something about her...gluing the blanket to yer sweet feet.  that so ain't right!

buster
"i could trek for tomatoes."

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein

"Antiquity"                @www blurb .com
"Tater Takes a Trip" @  www.blurb.com
"Passion...a journey"  @ www.blurb.com