[Dailydrool] ASTT Update

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun Jun 24 11:04:52 PDT 2012

Director Ruger Woofing in HQ ASTT weekly update. It has be a ruff couple of weeks here at ASTT HQ, Colt & I have been on and off sick with a stomach virus for the last 3 weeks. Last Tuesday momma came home for lunch and dang near lost her breakfast after seeing our room and the piles and puddles of the two P's (Puke & Pooh) Momma breaking in here: It was the nastiest stuff I had ever seen come out of a dog in my life, and remember, I use to be a vet tech.  I about tossed my cookies and it takes a lot for me to toss cookies, but the smell was horrendous!" Now back to Director Ruger.  AMPHhhh, anyhowl off to the vetman we went and momma told him to treat both Colt & I because she couldn't continue to download a butt load of plastic on one then the other of us every week.  Then the women had the nerve to look at us and say if they would quit kissing on each other and passing thier cooties back and forth we wouldn't be here....buttttt! So Doc looked us both over, I was the sick one this time...again! Colt protested that he was not the one that was sick but doc stated that Colt did have hyperactive bowel sounds and would probably have what I had in the next 24hour or less.  So momma said treat them both and we are now both finishing up a week of Metronidinzole. If all of this wasn't enough Uncle Morgan (Moms Basset brother) rings us on the ipaw and says that Grandmaw (human granny) is sick in the peoplespital with a bad ticker. And was gonna have a pacmaker put in.  So then what does she do...she gets home and then breaks her ankle getting out of her chair. Grandmaw is in a moon-boot and is recovering well from both the heart and ankle issues. So then 2 weeks ago Dad is out doing night training with his troops. Momma goes into work at the military base the next morning, and finds out that we had a CV-22 go down the night before, (you probably heard about it on the news.) Momma's heart stops for a second...even though she knows dad is home safe in bed.  But the knowledge that dadperson was flying as part of the training they were doing and that he flys quit a bit on this particular aircraft, hit just a little to close to home.  Momma came home at lunch, grab the daperson and about squeezed the life out of him with big ol'tears a falling from her eyes...Colt was standing beside her and thought that it was raining in our house.  So between all of this plus reading about our drool friends and their trials and tribulations momma is a basket case.  All winaries be on ALERT the Drool Mommas need your support...crank up the grape smashers and cork up that wine and get it shipped out to our drool mommas and dadpersons.

Colt and I are feeling much better from our stomach bug. Thanks for all the drool over the last few weeks for me and my brother.  Also ASTT has comminced with Operation Magic Mirror...for you civilians that means we are upgrading our security system around here and we have dadperson installing security cameras with a montior so that we can have a 360 degree view of our HQ without leaving the comfort of our couches.  So squirrelistans beware...WE SEE YOU!!! And if we see something on our magic mirror that Colt and I can't handle we just call in the Governor!  (governor spokein in a british accent...just for flare) That would be momma with her new Smith and Wesson .45/410!  Our next project will be Operation Fury...where we updrade the BUV by installing armor plating, bullet proof glass, a .50cal gatlin gun, and front and rear tomahawk missles.

Drool & Wine to all in need.
Director Ruger woofing out.
HQ ASTT, Gulf Coast Florida