[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and PW justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jun 25 03:49:03 PDT 2012

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade chiming in my sister Jasmin and I are feeling lost today.
The slave Johnathan took a short winter break from the office and has
spent the last 9 days giving us special treats and surprises  as
Saturday June the 16 th is the day we celebrate both birthdays and
gotcha days. The slave Johnathan has always done this; Justin was a late
January puppy and collected from the breeders

Late July, I was rescued in August, Jasmin in April and buppy Lilly in
December and we all celebrated our birthdays and gotcha days in June.
The slave Johnathan went back to work today and his next winter break
from the office is in August but he is not spending the time with us but
going away with other humans from the office but he has promised us to
take an early spring break from the office and spend a few days with
just us, in the middle of September. In the last 9 days we had the
sheep, the pig, the cow and the chickie as well as fish,

Rice and seaweed cookies. The slave is now way behind on our drools and
we are missing the slave telling us what is happening in drool land and
he is now doing catch up once again.

Jasmin and Jade at a loss as what to do today.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx