[Dailydrool] Momma's question on cats and blue mixture

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Mon Jun 25 08:24:24 PDT 2012

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva to Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela commands me to give an unequivocal YES to the
use of blue mixture on cats' ears.  If it works well, they will be
much happier cats.  If it kills them, get out the crock pot.

I must emphasize that this advice is solely the opinion of the
Diva and in no way reflects the thoughts of her employee.  In
fact, I would hate to see it used unsuccessfully on a cat's ears
since you would never, and I mean NEVER hear the end of it.

Things have been quiet out hear on the prairie. Summer heat
is settling and Angela has taken up her summer cycle--four
feet in the air on the couch under the ceiling fan (as an aide to
the AC) and then to the bathroom to push the bath mat aside
so that she may get belly down on the tile.  No interest in going
out into the heat.   It shall be thus until fall, I fear.

Bill (I loves me some AC as well)
Angela (change my water.  This is tepid)