[Dailydrool] Calendar sign ups and foodie question

Sara Aipperspach saipperspach at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 09:05:04 PDT 2012

Hello everyone!

Just checking to see if I missed the calendar sign up for 2013.  Also, I
have a foodie question. My Jack seems to be really picky with his food
lately. We can't figure out if he's just being a fussy pants or if maybe he
doesn't likes his food anymore or if he just isn't as hungry. We feed each
Hound a cup of food in the morning and in the evening. Jack will eventually
eat his food but its just weird he waits so long. The hubby was giving them
a little pumpkin which he loved so could it be that he wants pumpkin? Any
info would be great.

Hugs and Drool!
Sara
Slave to Yowza and Jack