[Dailydrool] trip to dermatologist canceled

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jun 26 14:40:31 PDT 2012

HOLY SH**  that pretty much sums up this day,  this afternoon I  decided
to give my Maggie a bath as she was scaly and itchy and I am  suppose to
bathe her three times a week,  same routine as always  only  this time as i am
lathering her up she starts to scream,  I am talking  screaming,  so I hurry
up and rinse and try to get her out of the tub   and more screaming at me,
she can not put any weight on her left  leg,  so I called the  vet,  this is
an emergency and Bill drives  like a maniac home to carry her out to the
car  and I sit in the back with  her,  Bill is driving like a mad man and I am
about to throw up, (   did I ever say I get car sick )  mean while Maggie
is crying  we get  to the vets and they meet us and carry her in on a
stretcher,  we saw Dr.  Bob  , he thinks she has a dislocated shoulder,  didn't do
X _ Rays at  this time as there is way too much swelling,  they did a laser
treatment  and will have another one on Thursday,  mean while Dr. Bob told
us to  cancel the trip to MSU.  he told us that he is specializes in
dermatology  and he feels that the trip to MSU is a waste of good money,  so he is
taking over Maggies case,  so in the mean time,  Maggie is on rest and
tramadol for pain  she can not go up and down the stairs and I can not lift
her,  so I guess she will have to wet in her bed until her daddy gets home
from work,  some times there is NO choice !!!!!  it is her front left  shoulder
and she can not even use a ramp !  I finished off a half bottle of  wine
when I got home..  I can not leave her, we got out her crate,   but I think it
is way too small for her, we got it when she was a pup even  though she
grew in to it, it seems small, I don't think she would be able to  turn around
in it once she got in and it's even a bigger task with only three  working
legs

Marlene mommy to Maggie wags  GIMPY   and Annie  what's  wrong with my
sissy ????