[Dailydrool] Rusty's Hat

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Jun 26 21:20:37 PDT 2012

It's me. Rusty. I gotta raise some pledge money for Slobberfest and the paw hounds...amd I've looked around, but somehow nuffin here is mine......till I looked in the mirror. Once again, I'm gonna have to sell the hat off my head. I offered it up a few years ago...but the pawson picked a new hat, instead...so I can sell you my very own denim and khaki hat. It is trimmed out in red and has the GOOD EAR STRAPS. It will stay on. Really. No matter how hard ya flap. This is the PAWFECT HAT for big boys. The company that made them went out of business so ya just gotta buy mine if ya want it. IF ya happen to be a beagie, well, I gots a smaller one put away, too......ya could pick that.....$2.50 in shipping and ya gotta paypal (Mark it gift, please) it to me right away. Okay? Got it? Bid on my hat. Please? (Rusty not included in auction unless ya offer a whooooole lot.)

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=clothing&item=1341197879

Thank you....help a dude out, okay?

Rusty