[Dailydrool] PAWTUNIA's PAWFECT PIN - Houndsbay for Droopy Basset Rescue

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Jun 26 21:12:24 PDT 2012

It is me, Pawtunia.....I'm not feeling too perky today, but I just gotta get busy and raise a few bucks for my homeless friends at Droopy Basset Rescue. Slobberfest is coming up. I hopes I can go....but I really need to raise a few bucks. So I'm shopping in the closets again....and the first thing I have snarfed, er, stole, er, offer is the PAWFECT BASSET PIN. I am in soooo much trouble when she figures this out.

It is a s olid brass, hand cast and crafted pin featured a basset with full ears extemded! It is one of her favorite pins.....she bought this in a fancy store.All they will tell her is that the artist makes them one at a time and that she couldn't get another one when she went back the next week. This pin is both classic and modern, 3 inches across, it has just a touch of paint to highlight the lovely features. She slave thinks it is the pawfect pin to wear at a collar or on a lapel. It is truly a work of art. Auntie Angelika helped me and Xandy Bear with our woofle and now I gotta raise a few pennies for Slobberfest cause Elvis said so. Shipping $3.00 Got to paypal it. Please....she can't be disgraced in front of Elvis.......the picture doesn't do it justice...the pin has a bootiful,rich metal patina.

Pin loving Aunties!!! You will not find this available. She is not whipping out a few dozen to sell.....these pins are rare as, well bassets that fly by flapping their ears.........help a girl out, please. I'm gonna hide now. Got a few more things to pawction....maybe I'll post them tomorrow if I feel better and she doesn't find out this pin is gone........I heard her use the term exquisite....but I don't know what it means.

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=jewelry&item=1341201859

Thanks woofly.

Pawtunia