[Dailydrool] Sling drool my way please

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Jun 27 15:43:20 PDT 2012

I am having a bad day today, first off I got a call from my neighbor and had to go next door to fix her computer. I do not know much about computers but evidently more than she does. I hate going next door when I come back I smell like a saloon. Smokey and perfumey because her house stinks I think she sits in her house all day spritzing herself with cologne and smoking.
Okay she also wanted me to clean her dogs ears and clip her dogs nails because she has a bad back and cannot bend down. That all went well, except I had just had my bath and my freshly shampooed hair now smells like a well nebbermind.....
Then on my way back home from her house I stepped on a stick and it rolled and I sprained my ankle.
I hobbled into my house and started cooking and I accidently tipped over a pot of boiling water onto my right hand. So I spent the rest of the day with my hand stuck in a bowl of ice waterand my leg elevated. The Bassets would come by and check me out sniff my ankle and say whats up you are sittin down but we don't see any food and I would give them an ice cube now and then, Meantime it is now time to feed them and I have to get up hobble across the room and try to cut their food up with my swollen burnt hand. Please send some get well quick drool please, I do not have time to be down, I have too many things to do ear cleaning toebone trimming, vet appointments, it is that time again and I cannot put things off or I get behinder and never get caught up.
Western Missouri Hounds are waiting..... waiting.... I must go. Ouch!