[Dailydrool] Maggie

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Jun 27 17:03:09 PDT 2012

This is what I do when I have puppies in the house I get out the xpen and hook it to a wire crate at both ends to make a cirtcle with a crate for sleeping. And then I put a cheap plastic shower curtain down on the floor held down by the xpen to protect the wood floor then I cover it over with a bedspread or comforter I buty at the thrift store for a few bucks each for the puppies to pee on it is easy just take it up to wash it and stick another one down when the comforter gets wet!!!