[Dailydrool] Drool and Brudder Jake Update

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 18:48:27 PDT 2012

Momma here, and whew we are sending major drool to Maggie and Momma Marlene. We hope things are better in the days to come.
Chris, the Beach Gang is sending drool in your direction also---be it hound or human, hobbling is no fun at all!!!!
Drool to everyone else that might need it also, we have major heat coming and I have a feeling it will be in great supply here at the Beach.

Brudder Jake went back for another blood pressure test last night, we are now at 180. We kept him in the car and Betina did a "in car" reading last night. She took it 4 times and it was all the same, but Jake was pretty nervous. We are going to keep his meds the same and recheck in 2 weeks again and see how things are. Jake acts the best I have seen in awhile, he is counter crusing---jealous of LuLu by the way, as he has not scored anything of late. He is also wanting to play--Elwood is still in shock there--but it sure is good to see all this.

I had to laugh at Bessie tonight, she seen her shadow in the glass of the oven door. She approached and backed up and barked and tried to sniff--she is a hoot.

Sister Daisy has a new lizard in the back yard--it takes so little to amuse them some days.

We are also sending much drool and prayers to all the folks in Colorado---the fires are just horrible.

Thats it from the Beach---as always-drool to all in need!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger