[Dailydrool] MAGGIE UPDATE

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jun 28 10:04:25 PDT 2012

Maggie has her  second laser  treatment today and with the  Tramadol and
rest she is now able to walk and negotiate the ramp ,  I am  crippled !!!!
LOL  from lifting her for two days,  but she is  doing much better,  we
discussed doing hydro therapy  on her,   6  treatments to see if that would help
her bad leg.  Dr. Bob wants to try and  get the skin issues under control
first

So we are at the vets today  and of course Annie has to go along  also,  no
leaving this problem child at home.  she was very well  behaved  and
greeted several people and other dogs  wow I was blown  away.  Maggie finishes her
treatment and we go out and get in the SUV   and this elderly couple come
out  and the gentleman can hardly   walk,  they are parked beside us in the
handicap zone,  well  ----------- this man proceeded to hang on to MY car and
walked all the way  around the back  never letting go,  lets just say  that
CUJO  SHOWED HER TRUE COLORS AND SHE  LET THAT OLD MAN KNOW IN NO UNCERTAIN
TERMS TO GET HIS  GD HANDS OFF HER  CAR !!!!!!!  she was awful  out of
control,  frothing and blowing  spit & bubbles  all over the windows,  after he
got in his car  Annie came up to me and  whimpered and cried  like DID I DO
GOOD MOMMY  ????????????,  I just looked at her and wondered what kind of
worm is  growing in her brain ????????

brought  the dogs home  and I went to Andersons to get some  groceries,  so
I get in this line  ( I think I must smell and attract  weird people )    I
am busy unpacking my groceries onto the  register area and I feel this hand
in my back pocket  OK  this is not  good, so I turn around and there is
this mentally handicap  guy just  smiling and laughing    so I just smile and
said please dont  touch the goods it's not polite  he smiles more,  so I turn
around to  unload more groceries and YEP  he touched my butt or back pocket
 again,  so I say  NO NO   No touchie,  well with that  he grabs me to hug
me and I am Pissed off and I tell his mother  that I am  going to Kick her
ass  for not paying attention and allowing him to do  this, her reply was,
he is harmless he doesn't know what he is  doing,  the HELL you say,  he is
smiling and having a good time and  you are a dumb Sh##  for not taking
control  !!! touching  strange females is not EXCEPTIBLE  PERIOD !  Andersons
wanted to know  if I wanted to file a complaint  and I said  NO not ( this time
 )  my opinion,  of this is,   IF ?  she can not control  his behavior than
she shouldn't have him .  I have nothing against handicap  people at all,
it's just that I don't want young strange men touching me,  especially my
butt, unless of course it's a male strip dancer wearing a G  string

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and EVIL  Annie