[Dailydrool] Sad News

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 10:24:40 PDT 2012

I know the news is already making its way through the basset
community, so I thought I'd go ahead and let all the DD know.
Phillip Guinn passed away Wednesday, June 27th, at age 64, after a
short illness.  Phil founded Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue, Inc. 10
years ago.  and was the beloved daddy to bassets Jake, Maxx and
Myrtle, who he lovingly referred as "The Hillbilly Stooges".  He was a
great champion for rescue and homeless hounds, and an angel of mercy
to hundreds of bassets over the past years. We will miss him.

We don't know yet about funeral arrangements, but I will update the DD
once I know more.  As to hsi dogs, don't worry, Phil made plans for
them long ago and they are safe.

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!