[Dailydrool] Senior HoundsAbound Shopping

Pam Watkins pam10447 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 11:41:07 PDT 2012

Oh My!  If you haven't looked at Bessies Boutique and now Baubles and
Bones, you don't know what you have been missing.  The quality of items in
the boutique is A-1.  I have bought several things and am very happy.  I
also have a stunning piece of jewlery from Momperson and it is absolutely
gorgeous.  The colors in the stones are so vibrant.  Now, I can add to it
and support those wonderful seniors too.  what could be better?  Take a
look...support those wonderful seniors.
Pam Watkins