[Dailydrool] Birthday Update

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 28 15:22:09 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy,

I am 7 years old today.  And my parents cannot sing.  And that fact does not, in
the least, hinder their singing.  They have been singing all day.  Happy
Birthday Dear Snoopy .... happy birthday to youuuuuuu.  Who is the birthday dog,
the birthday dog, the birthday dog .... Snoopy is the birthday dog who lives on

I'm expecting the neighborPerson to knock on the door at any moment and ask to
have the parentPersons brought inside due to incesant singing.  It's likely.

So far today I have had:

1)  breakfast of kibble, pumpkin and green beans
2)  a McDonalds double cheeseburger (the momPerons told the dadPerson to get me
a plain cheeseburger but noooooooooo)
3)  a trip to the los gatos gourmet doggie store where we bought my birthday
cake and a gazillion handmade birthday treats
4)  a Gas X (perhaps the first of many)

Birthday presents so far include a new lead and an indestructable gofer who will
squeak even after his squeaker is punctured (I LIKE this).

more later from snoopy who is only half way into his birthday and can't wait to
have the fancy cake after dinner.

For pictures of me wearing the traditional family birthday hat (from Disneyland,
it even has candles on top that light up and it plays a song)  click

here
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3394718623012&set=a.1121032302275.2018373.1121096046&type=1#!/photo.php?fbid=3394718623012&set=a.1121032302275.2018373.1121096046&type=1&theater

and here
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3394718623012&set=a.1121032302275.2018373.1121096046&type=1#!/photo.php?fbid=3394713662888&set=a.1121032302275.2018373.1121096046&type=1&theater

or e-mail momPerson and she will send them your way