[Dailydrool] NOT FAIR

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 28 18:18:05 PDT 2012

Hi it's LuLu,

Snoopy won't share his new gofer.  I've asked, I've begged, I've pleaded, I've
followed him around.  The most he will do is press it into my mouth while he
holds onto it but he won't let go.  Barking and stamping my foot does no good.

In the (almost) 4 months I've lived with my family I have never shown any
interest in a toy.  We have a million. I WANT that gofer!!!  He is currently
resting with his chin on the gofer.  The birthday gofer.  My birthday isn't
until APRIL.

Not Fair!!!  from LuLu

Editorial comment from the clueless momPerson .... In my own defense I took LuLu
to the very same store on her birthday and let her select treats and a new
lead.  She showed absolutely NO interest in ANY of their designer toys.  The
sales people are quite helpful there and her sales associated showed her dozens
but she couldn't care less.  Snoopy flirted with his sales lady and showed
interest in most of what she offered and then selected his favorite.  If you are
being pampered sweetheart you need to seize the opportunity!!