[Dailydrool] Dry dog food

Lynne Miller lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 19:22:32 PDT 2012

I'm needing input on dry dog food and what other droolers are feeding their babies. For nine years, mine was on the Diamond Lamb & Rice and never had problems until the recalls and two vet visits for vomiting and diarrhea. Then after several recommendations I switched to Nature's Recipe. Well, once again they both have very runny diarrhea after being on this food for a month. I've asked the vet and they suggest Science Diet but neither Charlie Brown nor Barney will eat that food and I have to be careful because Charlie Brown also has a corn allergy. I'm really confused on what to try next. I went to our nearest Petsmart and they suggested Blue, Wellness or Nutro Natural Choice and none of these have corn. Please share your experiences and opinions on food because at this point I don't know what to try. Thanks.

Lynne, Mom Slave to Charlie Brown, Barney and Fred (ATB)