[Dailydrool] RUSTY'S NOT TIFFANY BRACELET

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Jun 28 22:25:25 PDT 2012

Rusty here-

I am not good at this jewelry stuff. I looked on her desk and found this brand new bracelet. It is real sparkly and has little bassets on it. It is not gold...but the bassets are gold colored. Pawtunia said to use the words Tiffany and NOT in the same sentence....but does it not look pwitty on Tiffany blue?  All the moolah goes to Droopy Basset Rescue cause Elvis woofed it so. Okay? Jewelry? I gotta go back to looking for guy stuff. What else? The bracelet is all stretchy...Did I mention it is shiney and has three little bassets??? No, the blue box doesn't come wif it!!

How do I get myself into these things....?????

Please look and bid.....even if ya don't like da other stuffs. This is different.

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=jewelry&item=1341206391

Thanks....

RUSTY

(I'm a guy! What do I know about Jewelry??????)