[Dailydrool] Frank the Tank ATB

Nancy Kay nancykay9 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 13:23:18 PDT 2012

Last night and this morning, all the progress Frank was making with
his back problem flew out the window. He was in some pain last night
at bedtime, licking, licking, licking those front paws, drooling,
panting, would have been pacing if he'd been able to. We gave him his
bedtime pain meds and he settled some and finally fell asleep. This
morning at 4 am, he got up, ate breakfast, and we carried him outside
to pee. When we came back in, he could not get comfortable, and we
could see that his stress level was rising. I called the vet who said
we could give him an extra dose of pain meds, but an hour later, he
was getting worse instead of better. So, we made The Decision, and
said goodbye to him at the vet's office this morning. I was rubbing
his tummy, his most favorite thing, as he drifted off to peace.

There's been some Drool discussion lately about "heart-dogs". Frank was mine.

Nancy, and Tina-Weena