[Dailydrool] Frank the Tank ATB

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Fri Jun 29 16:16:28 PDT 2012

Oh Nancy, I can't believe Frank has gone to the Bridge, it sounded like he
was improving.  You just never know, do you?  We will miss hearing about
Frank's antics and watching his videos.  The girls and I are sending lots of
lub and soft snooter kissies to you and your family, and we will go outside
this evening and see if we can find Frank's star.  Have a safe and speedy
trip to the Bridge Frank, we will miss you!

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net