[Dailydrool] Fiber

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 08:29:01 PDT 2012

I have found that pumpkin alone is just not enough for my guys.  So, I buy
plain, boring, unflavored, generic metamucil in the huge container.  I use
a teaspoon, not a measuring teaspoon, but a long teaspoon and put one on
each dog's food in the morning and at night.  In addition I either add 1/4
c of pumpkin or my homemade veggie/fruit mixture.  This has solved
everyone's problems but Beauford's.  He has one anal gland with a malformed
opening and it just has to have some outside help to empty.  This really
helped Bugsey.  The first couple of times I had to express his anal glands,
it felt like he had rocks in his rear.  I felt the need to pull those put
before expressing his glands which didn't make either of us happy.  On the
new regiment, I haven't had to embarass him.  I started Browyn on this as
well because she seemed constipated and she wants what the boys get.  No
problems so far.
Jennifer, momslave to Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn