[Dailydrool] China treats

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Fri Jun 8 15:56:38 PDT 2012

Once I gave our hounds sweet potato treats from China. In a short time, all of them had terrible diarrhea. That was the day when I decided that nothing from China would pass their lips.

I feel it's better to be safe than sorry. If a country will not keep its companies honest, it can't be surprised when people in another nation refuse to buy their products. When China changes its policies concerning dog products, I might consider purchasing animal treats from a Chinese company. Even then, I think I'd be careful. I wonder if they just have less value for animals and see nothing wrong in this kind of thing. I hope not, but you couldn't prove it by me. I'm not going to put my dogs at risk with their food or treats.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets