[Dailydrool] Giving treats

Nancy nancykay9 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 17:17:00 PDT 2012

Frank the Tank has always been a grabber, to the point where we always warn people to watch their fingers. Today, as we left to take Tina to the vet for a follow-up visit after having 5 teeth extracted on Monday, I tossed a treat to Frank and for the first time in his eight years, he spit it out! We decided it was his way of cursing at us for taking Tina for a ride and leaving him home alone. Of course, it was g.o.n.e. by the time we came back an hour later . . .

And Tina is fine, and she's feeling much better after getting rid of those rotten teeth!

Nancy, owned by Frank thenTank and Tina-Weena