[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jun 17 17:42:55 PDT 2012

Owwieee, ohhhhh, grunt grunt grunt-----Melba, come on--really Elder Clara is just fine, really, poor little Bug has called a million times, she is overwhelmed, bassets are pouring in the gate, I cant be laid up right now--you KNOW how this goes, I must get back to the gate----you do remember how little Bug is--why she must be frantic!!!
Great the celler is ringing again---its Bug--3 bassets--oh no----hold on, Elder Clara will be there, the twist in my tail is about out----

Melba--Elder Clara promises, no more pole dancing for awhile, please I have to get back to the gate, and I promise I will rest after I get everyone settled---I must go!!!!!

Over to the gate---tail a bit crooked--wow, that pole dancing, could be I got a bit carried away-------

Bug--now look at this, she has them lined up, next to the perch, her itty bitty clipboard in paw-----lets see---wow Bug you have then all ready, what a dear---you have helped Elder Clara so---
Lets see what we have-Buford---yes---Buford, you awake in there?? You are headed to 2003 Halter Trail. Nice star, one so bright you will have a hard time snoozing, but it will help you see Momma Carol----hop in the buggie---stop looking at my tail there Buford--really, things happen----

Okay Ahhhh--Miss Magic---and looking so magical I might add---tail up--oh how I wish---and eyes so shiny-it will make your Momma Marcia proud---and look Bug has you going to a cloud so soft, 2201 Rainbow Road, yes Magic, you will be thrilled!! In the buggie lady---one more to go--

Sweenie--why we heard you were coming--yes the social media up here misses nothing mind you---and look at yourself, so well and healthy, That will make Susan very happy, but we all know how much all the Momma's miss you all----now here is your new digs--2008 CloverLeaf Way-a very nice star, I think you will be thrilled there--hop in the buggie now we are ready to roll---

Oh my driving is a ---hmmmmm----they all just bolted for the Sweet Meat Shop!!! Look there is Anna cooking all the goodies----and half the Bridge is here why look everyone is greeting the new kids--ahhh this makes one so proud, here we are all friends, we all smile and care-----a lesson we all can learn from!!!

Buford, Miss Magic and Sweenie are all here at the Bridge--Listen close, you can hear the howls of happiness------

Elder Clara is heading for the perch---a promise is a promise---I must rest----

It is time to close the gate, but remember--Dont Stop Believing!!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger