[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jun 26 11:23:45 PDT 2012

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-----stretch, groan, moan, what a sleep---my goodness, it feels so good here in my perch that I hate to take my sleeping mask off---maybe another 60 winks--
--what was that?? Do we have a leak here at the Bridge? That felt like rain on my furcoat. Another, and a another--I guess Elder Clara's day is about to begin. Up and at em old girl--time to roll out--wait, I just bumped into something--mask off---and now look at this. What in the heavens do we have here.
A sobbing basset hound. Tears just a flowing. This is terrible.
Please pretty lady, please, tell Elder Clara---we will make thin

gs right, really here at the Bridge, you know it is possible. Tell me so I can help. What is your name???? Yes honey, whisper in the flap if that makes you better--its okay----
Beulah. What a nice name---now tell me, what happened?? Breeder dog, shelter, nobody wanted you----sent on the journey. Died without a home----
Oh my--this is bad. Gulp. Gulp.
Beulah, we are so sorry, sometimes life is so hard, but now is the time to turn all those sad thought around. Trust Elder Clara, you were sent to me for a reason, one that will help many others with your story, but also a fresh start for you here. You will have a life like no other now----
What- you are scared, alone??? No more of that my dear--here at the bridge we have our ways------where is Bug??
Oh there she is--little scamper---Bug do the deal--you know what we plannned in a case like this--sound the alarm---yes Bug--use the silent one--we all know what that means--

Beulah--I have a special cloud here at the Bridge just for you--a new street, for new beginnings. 1 Wonderful Way is your new home. No more work for you, all fun and food and oh so many friends----I know, Beulah, we are off to meet those friends now--wipe your eyes and get ready, our buggie awaits--

Off we go----and look--the streets are lined with every hound here at the bridge, this is a greeting just for you, look at them all howling and waving at you---please smile sweet girl, the past is gone and new beginnings await----they are all headed to your cloud Beulah, there is nothing like a bridge greeting--see?? Look you are smiling and waving back--I knew this would happen!!

We have our ways here at the bridge, there she goes tail up, woofing and wait--here she comes back---Oh Beulah, a thank you is not needed, but a word to others out there eh???

Dont Stop Believing--and that my friends is what we have to live by--and Beulah, I think folks are listening.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger