[Dailydrool] Update on Presley

Christine Stewart Stewart1527 at msn.com
Thu Mar 1 11:24:02 PST 2012

Dear Friends

I nearly cried on Wednesday when she took a few snacks but for dinner she would not touch rice.  The patch for pain has been removed and today for lunch I bought a rotisserie chicken, no flavorings.  I cut it up and placed on a paper plate...her nose perked up and she ate 3/4 of the plate!!!  yeah!!! while I was in the shower she ate the rest.

Tonight for dinner I will mix the rest with some rice.  I was so afraid she would not take any nourishment and would get sicker.  After her lunch...she developed some of her old attitude and demanded in her special way to get on the sofa.  She uses a step stool and like the proper slave I pushed it over and she hopped up. She is following me around the house...but I want her to rest so I think I will stay in one spot for the next couple of hours.  I don't want her to over do.

Friends, only you would understand the tears and heartbreak we have had this week...Mark and I thank you for the advice and YOUR PRAYERS!!!!! As soon as test results come back we will keep you posted.

yours always
Christine
Chester County PA