[Dailydrool] New Dog in Town

Tim Mayer tcm541 at embarqmail.com
Thu Mar 1 18:41:42 PST 2012

I've been a bad, bad boy. The local news put it this way: "Crazy guy in
White City adds another dog to the pack."

There's a new dog in town. He's about 10 months old. His name is Dexter, a
mostly black tri-color basset. He was listed on Craigslist - he's already
been in 3 other homes. That's gotta stop. So I added him to my family. I
forgot how much I love puppies!

Now we see what happens - I don't think he's fully housebroken yet, he's
still intact, his nails are awfully long, he isn't eating well since his
mouth is healing from an injury (tried to eat a stick or something.) So far
though there's been no real problem. But I do have Maggie's old crate - she
doesn't need it anymore unless we're traveling - and I'm ready for anything
<grin>!

Tim 'n Puppies  --  One's a pet, two's a pair, three's a pack

Maggie d'Earest, Leia Round and Dexter