[Dailydrool] Sorry to the girls who check the drool!

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 1 20:48:59 PST 2012

Hi girls

Sorry I sent again an email with Leslie email on it. It wasn't deleted so I thought it was the correct one that hadn't gone. When I realized it was too late, the mail was gone.
I feel bad to give more work for you all who already have lots of email to check, the Ms Virginia give you double-trouble.
I apologize and take the chance to thank you all for all the good effort and work you put up with just to keep us informed about our hounds health, misbehaviour, counter cruise, stories happy and sad, death and births of those sweet-hearted souls that are the closest beings to God, along with all the animals on earth.
I will pray you guys keep having the patience and time to do it.
We lots of love and respect for all of you
Virginia, Violeta, da daddy and my dear boy Xaxa in heaven probably barkbarkbarkbarking to those who go by his cloud :-)