[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Mar 2 01:36:14 PST 2012

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need,

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in we girls are a bit worried that some
of our stuff might disappear as the slaves are getting rid of boxes,
chairs, TV's and beds  as well as a whole lot of other stuff again next
Saturday. We will have to watch what the people pack like hawks.

My sister Jasmin who is the shortest Bassett the slaves have had has
taken on the role of counter surfer, this week she has stolen sandwiches
and a chicken. The slaves will have to learn to put things away again as
she has now learnt to extend herself to counter and table height despite
been such a shorty. There are a few new hounds on the block and the
slaves have taken us to meet them through the gate and fences and one
even shares his home with snakes as the other house pets. When the slave
Johnathan is on his beginning of Spring break next week we will be going
to the beauty parlour again. We are sending get well and stay well drool
to Jane, Presley, Bona,

Mr. Cooper Sir, Ruby, Carlie Jane ,Sammi, Madder and humans Georgie and
Debbie. We are sending heart healing and comforting drool to the slaves
and furfriends of Mona, Winnie and Poppy who have all left for the
bridge and we will ask the slaves to light a candle and give us an extra
snack in their memory.

This is PW Justin and Buppy Lilly chiming in from the Bridge, Qeen Fey
Fey is holding a Mad Hatters Tea Party in the Palace grounds on
Wednesday 21 st. March. We are all very excited and even us Buppies are
invited as it will be an afternoon thing. The most exciting thing about
the party is that a hat must be worn and there will be prizes for the
most original, most gimmicky etc. The milliners working out of the Happy
Hound Haberdashery will be having a showing of their latest creations
next week end, Poppy, Mona and Winnie who have all just recently arrived
safely ATB have been asked to model some of the new hats as well as the
latest in Easter Bonnets for this coming Easter social season..

Jade and Jasmin we hope we are not going to live in an empty house with
no stuff.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan busy decluttering.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx