[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 05:43:53 PST 2012

Snore. Snore. Snore----hold it. eyeball open, what is that noise?? Why is that a cackle??  A pawtie? Elder Clara is struggling to get up, why I was so comfy, but that racket-----I better look.
Good Heavens--little bridge joke there---look at this. Why it is no wonder there is noise-- 3 bassets, right here at the gate. I better shake off the cobwebs here--get into work form-my that is some chat they are having--Girls---come in--welcome to the bridge---my goodness look at all this sass---Elder Clara loves this. Okay ladies, lets see, we have Winnie, Mona, and Lucy.

Winnie, come on over--look at yourself, tail is going, hold on now, stand still--yes I know it is hard---let me get you ready here, yes, got your cloud all ready-19 Biscut Boulevard. That will be your new home, Clara will drive you all, but we will get your locations now---

Lucy--look at this one--good looking, tail up, jumping all over--the energy here is just pawsome. A star you say, of course--1999 CloverLeaf Court. Now how pawfect is this, a bonny Irish girl like yourself, a star so bright--yes--

Mona--oh my. Mona, a Bounder. Mona, off the perch, come on over here, eh?? What?? Qween you say?? Well, that is wonderful, and of course Bounder Boulevard is full of excitement---you will be so happy there-so many friends, they are all waiting you know!!
Okay ladies, hop in the buggie, lets ride.
Mona--get off the roof. This one is full of herself--little ornery---
Ahmmmm... Lucy, Elder Clara does the driving, scooce over, belt up ladies---Winnie--off the hood. Now these girls are full of themselves..
Lets go--what?? You are sad?? You all forgot something back on earth?? Elder Clara can fix this, watch this one. Yes we will go there, sadness no more ladies..

Off we go---Ladies look to the left, yes the Big Bone Buffet and see the friends? Abby and Droopy are loading up--ah the smells--Do I have your attention?? On we go---yes, that is the new city hall--still working there-Look there is Ozzie working so hard on it--and as we move on, the toy store-should be open soon, waiting on stock---the trials we have---
Ladies, please--yes, that is the hat shoppes, okay, we will stop, I see Miss Pauline behind the counter---she will help.Hats for all!!!!

Winnie, you say a nice hat will do fine?? And a pink one?? I know your Momma Sue would love that on you, it will make her smile. Such wonderful memories. Yes, she knows how much you love her..
Lucy--which one will you like?? A nice bonny green one?? One to remind you of the Irish fields of home? One so bright that Diane and Frank can always look to the sky and see you?? Oh, you would like another also?? Keep shopping my dear, and look, there is Gina, she is shopping too!! And Lucy, that is Curley, he is admiring the girls----Lucy, you look wonderful!!! You will meet so many wonderful new friends here, Elder Clara can see by your smile you are oh so happy!!
Mona, what--a whisper in my earflap? Oh, I see--- hmmmmm--now lets look--you would like a Tierra?? One that sparkles, one that looks like the special one Mommas Wen and Pat put on your regal headbone, and made you a Qween?? Bright blue??? Girl, look right there--why it is identical of the one you had--see Mona, all things are possible here at the bridge!!!!
Okay Ladies, back in the buggie, you have unpacking to do---
Winnie, here you go, right there now hop out and look at everyone waiting, why all of Biscut is waiting to greet you---
Over now to Cloverleaf---Lucy, look at that, yes, your star overlooks the Field of Dreams, and we have already moved in a rack for all your hats, you will be so fine here----and what a greeting, look at everyone waiting.....off you go..
Mona. Ah Mona...are you ready?? Off to Bounder Blvd. Yes this one is a trip here, and Mona, you will be met by so many, they want news of home, news of Wen and Pat, all the gang, you will be swamped, everyone so excited......now Elder Clara will park here, hop out and head to the roar---

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Winnie, Lucy and Mona have arrived. They all look so good, here at the bridge, life holds so much happiness, and even a joy as they stay so very busy. The girls will meet so many friends, so many family members that are here, and if you look to the sky, you can see them, but they are always in your heart.

Time to head the buggie back in, the girls are laughing and they all look so good, those tails have not stopped.
Now remember, Dont Stop Believing!!
Elder Clara is closing the gate....

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,