[Dailydrool] I know you'll understand. . .

Veronica Woodruff bassetgrrl at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 04:31:55 PST 2012

Paul and I are getting married in a few weeks.  When the Justice of the Peace asked me who the caterer would be I didn't have a clue, being a Come From Away (a CFA, meaning a person so unfortunate as to have been born outside Nova Scotia).  The JP, who has been to more weddings than there are stars in the sky, suggested a few.  And you know who we (I) chose?  This will make a whole lotta sense to many, if not most of you:  The caterer who has the same name as one of our dogs.  Yes, we selected her based on the very fact that she bears the name "Wilma."  Thank God she's very talented, too, but that was *not* the main criterion, LOL.

This, of course, made no sense to anyone in Paul's family.

Veronica Woodruff

(Stillwater Lake, Nova Scotia)