[Dailydrool] DDrool to all in need

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 18:22:31 PST 2012

First off, I am having Ben send all the drool he has to any droolers  who
have been affected by the terrible storms hitting the lower part of the  US.
Hope all are well and safe.  I am worried as the storms sound  just
terrible.  Ben is crossing his paws, too.

Drool also going out to all the sick and ailing hounds out there.  It  is
going out to Bona, Mr. Cooper, Presley and any others out there, as I am a
few drool behind.  It is also going out to Dinger, hoping that he comes  home
soon, and in good shape.  Prayers also going out along with the  drool.

Douglas and Ben