[Dailydrool] Snoopys Friday

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 2 20:28:03 PST 2012

Hi all, Snoopy here,

It's rough around here, they are guarding everything with an iron fist.
 Yesterday I made off with a whole bag of carrots ....making for interesting
yard duty today ... but that has been the extent of my accomplishments....
momPerson has everyone on alert after my very slight misadventure on Monday.
 Thank you for your notes and kind words and drool, I feel all better.  Took a
good 3 days to get the last of the brownie buzz worn off.

So then today is Friday so it's ear day, bath day and .... whoops ...where are
they going without me.  momPerson told dadPerson she just had a bad feeling
about the park and me today.... so dadPerson took me on an outing with him while
momPerson took Cyrus to the park.  Cyrus said it was only fair because I went to
the beach last weekend without him, but when he came home it turned out there
were 3 wolves at the park (I do NOT like wolves, I ahrrooo and charge around in
a circle around wolves and wolves do not like this).  Cyrus likes wolves, he
couldn't care less, but it's a good thing I went with dadPerson because I was in
a mood.

We went to a favorite spot of his and there were some men drinking stuff and
smoking cigars and some dogs and I did the sniff and greet but then I told the
stupid pug to give me some space and it turned out he brought his big brother
the pit bull and it was all just a misunderstanding but their dadPerson is in a
wheelchair and he keeps the dogs leads tied to the wheelchair and they got ...
um ... excited about my space requirements and a bit of a comotion ensued if you
will.  You will be relieved to know that no one was injured nor dumped out of
their wheelchair on my account however there was some posturing, gesturing, and
general snarking on all sides.  The dadPersons had us make up our differences
over a couple of cheese steaks and we were all drinking out of the same
waterbowl by the time we left.

It was a very interesting afternoon.  Very different than going to the park with
momPerson.

More later from Snoopy