[Dailydrool] Next update on Presley

Christine Stewart Stewart1527 at msn.com
Sat Mar 3 08:09:11 PST 2012

Good Morning Friends

Just got off the phone with the hospital....The liver and tumor biopsy were benign....NO CANCER.  She should go on to lead a health happy life.

Mark and I are curious, how old can a Basset get?  what is the age of most of our Drooling Friends?  I have heard 13, but that would be an outside dog, that is exposed to the elements, ticks, hunting in tall grass.  Where Presley is an inside dog content to run the Basset 500 in my kitchen and living room to the dining room.

TODAY we CELEBRATE no more tears....Thank you all again for words of support, the great suggestions, the shoulders to lean on.  Guys you are great!!!!

Yours
Christine
Chester County PA