[Dailydrool] CBHR and the Shelter Challenge

Melanie Vergas mel.vergas at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 08:22:32 PST 2012

GOOD NEWS!!!  You helped CBHR win the week 7 voting nationally and the $1000 prize!  WOO HOO!  This does knock us out of the dark horse $2000 prize.  However, according to the rules, we can still win $1000 for the state!!!  We are only 1.4 percentage points behind and we have until March 19th to win!  So if we really  GO FOR IT for the next 16 days, CBHR can double its winnings.  Don't forget, anyone can win up until the last minute of voting!

Remember, only one vote from each computer is accepted daily, so we have to FIND OTHER VOTING DEVICES!!!  Grab your co-workers smart phone, vote from every computer in the library, vote from your Kindle, I-Pad and phone...  just be an obnoxious voter.  A few more weeks and we can have another $1000!  We can do it!
We are so thankful for your support!  The power of the drool is pawmazing!