[Dailydrool] Dog in Clay Co KY

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 17:18:44 PST 2012

There is a male not neutered in Clay Co Ky. i had a rescue call me sbout him because there are about 10 dogs in a run and 6 runs. The dog warden an old guy who is very nice but country who just doesn't  know  better as i was told just lets them fight it out to stay alive. This other rescue put a hold on it for me but if any other rescues can get it that would be wonderful. It is 4 1/2 hrs from me and I have my hands full with all the special needs dogs right now. You can go to our web site to check out the poor hounds at www.ohiobassetrescue.com  I went to the vet everyday last week. I went to different ones to share the wealth. LOL If somebody could help with him let me know.

Thanks,
Eva and Princess Nugget ATB