[Dailydrool] Reading the rules of the shelter challenge: keep voting for Carolina

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 3 19:03:37 PST 2012

After reading the most recent Drool, I went back to the Shelter Challenge rule page to see whether Carolina was indeed still eligible for the state prize. Didn't used to be true, but the rules have changed from all the previous challenges in a bunch of (to me) slightly complicated ways. I don't see the old rule which said that if an organization won a weekly prize, that knocked them out of the state competition. SO--I think this might have changed too and Carolina might indeed be able to take the state prize as well as a weekly prize. Didn't used to be true, but I think it might be now. So keep voting for Carolina, and can someone who is more talented at deciphering instuctions than I seem to be, check the rules as well and confirm this?

Keep voting for Carolina this go around.